- Reinforcement learning
- Type-supervised learning
- Semisupervised learning
- Multiple-instance learning: "uses training examples grouped into sets, commonly referred to as bags. A single label (either positive or negative) is assigned to each bag. A positive label indicates that the bag includes at least one example belonging to the positive class. A negative label denotes that all instances of the bag belong to the negative class." (Torresani, 2016)
What kind of supervision is available?
- Annotated parse trees [Miller et al. 1994]
- Sentence-LF pairs [Zettlemoyer and Collins 2005]
- Question-answer pairs [Clarke et al. 2010]
- Instruction-demonstration pairs [Chen and Mooney 2011]
- Conversation logs [Artzi and Zettlemoyer 2011]
- Visual sensors [Matuszek et al. 2012a]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.