From Stephen Clark:
- "PP attachments are a significant and frequent source of ambiguity
- Resolving PP attachments is difficult, in the worst case requiring world knowledge and general reasoning capabilities
- Tackling the PP attachment problem can give us insights into the more general parse selection problem"
- Madhyastha, P. S., Carreras, X., & Quattoni, A. (2017). Prepositional Phrase Attachment over Word Embedding Products. In Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Parsing Technologies (pp. 32-43).
- de Kok, D., Ma, J., Dima, C., & Hinrichs, E. (2017). PP Attachment: Where do We Stand?. EACL 2017, 311.