TODO: Schank and Abelson (1977):
- "the best way to approach the problem of building an intelligent machine is to emulate the human conceptual mechanisms that deal with language."
- discussing generality and "form-content distinction":
- "when the content changes drastically, the form should changes too"
- "The reader will encounter plenty of abstractions in this book, but each set of them will be pegged specifically to a particular type of real-world content. When generalizing is possible, we will attempt to take advantage of it but we will not try to force generality where it seems unnatural."
- put emphasis on episodic instead of semantic memory
- ↑ Roger C. Schank and Robert P. Abelson. 1977. Scripts, plans, goals and understanding. Lawrence Erlbaum.