TODO: Hermann et al. (2015): automatically construct a training dataset
- macro-reading: processing large text collections and extracting knowledge bases of facts (Etzioni et al., 2006; Carlson et al., 2010; Fader et al., 2011)
- micro-reading: reading a single document to answer comprehension questions that require deep reasoning (Richardson et al., 2013; Kushman et al., 2014; Berant et al., 2014)
- ↑ Oren Etzioni, Michele Banko, and Michael J. Cafarella. 2006. Machine reading. In Proceedings of AAAI.
- ↑ Andrew Carlson, Justin Betteridge, Bryan Kisiel, Burr Settles, Estevam R. Hruschka Jr., and Tom M. Mitchell. 2010. Toward an architecture for never- ending language learning. In Proceedings of AAAI.
- ↑ Anthony Fader, Stephen Soderland, and Oren Etzioni. 2011. Identifying relations for open information ex- traction. In Proceedings of EMNLP.
- ↑ Matthew Richardson, Christopher JC Burges, and Erin Renshaw. 2013. MCTest: A challenge dataset for the open-domain machine comprehension of text. In Proceedings of EMNLP.
- ↑ Nate Kushman, Yoav Artzi, Luke Zettlemoyer, and Regina Barzilay. 2014. Learning to automatically solve algebra word problems. In Proceedings of ACL.
- ↑ Berant, J., Srikumar, V., Chen, P.-C., Linden, A. Vander, Harding, B., Huang, B., … Manning, C. D. (2014). Modeling Biological Processes for Reading Comprehension. In Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.