Main ref: Zhu and Ghahramani (2002)
From Abney (2008): "The idea has arisen in many guises; for example, under the rubric spreading activation it can be traced back at least to a 1968 paper by Quillian ."
- WSD: Niu et al. (2005)
- Coreference resolution
- Noun-phrase anaphricity: Zhou and Kong (2011)
- Relation extraction: Chen et al. (2006a), Chen et al. (2006b)
- Zhu, X., & Ghahramani, Z. (2002). Learning from labeled and unlabeled data with label propagation. CMU CALD Tech Report, (CMU-CALD-02-107). https://doi.org/10.1109/IJCNN.2002.1007592
- Abney, S. (2008). Semisupervised Learning for Computational Linguistics.
- Niu, Z.-Y., Ji, D.-H., & Tan, C. L. (2005). Word Sense Disambiguation Using Label Propagation Based Semi-supervised Learning. In Proceedings of the 43rd Annual Meeting on Association for Computational Linguistics (pp. 395–402). Stroudsburg, PA, USA: Association for Computational Linguistics. https://doi.org/10.3115/1219840.1219889
- Guo-Dong Zhou, Fang Kong. 2011. Learning Noun Phrase Anaphoricity in Coreference Resolution via Label Propagation. Journal of Computer Science and Technology 26:1, 34-44.
- Chen, J., Ji, D., Tan, C., … Z. N. the 21st I. C. on, & 2006, U. (2006a). Relation extraction using label propagation based semi-supervised learning. In Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Computational Linguistics and 44th Annual Meeting of the ACL (pp. 129–136). Retrieved from https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1220192
- Chen, J., Ji, D., Tan, C., NAACL, Z. N. the, Short, C. V., & 2006, U. (2006b). Semi-supervised relation extraction with label propagation. In Proceedings of the Human Language Technology Conference of the North American Chapter of the ACL (pp. 25–28). Retrieved from https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1614056